Biographical entry Benson, John Ernest (1911 - )
- 7 March 1911
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Radio engineer
John Benson was a research engineer with AWA Ltd 1934-1975.
Born Sydney, 7 March 1911. Educated University of Sydney (BSc 1932, BE 1934, Dip Ed 1935, ME 1946, SDcEng 1975). Research engineer, AWA Ltd 1934-75. Editor, "AWA Tech. Rev." 1948-74.
- Wikidata, http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q25136906. Details
- VIAF - Virtual International Authority File, OCLC, https://viaf.org/viaf/94217446. Details
- 'Benson, J Ernest (1911-1989)', Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, https://nla.gov.au/nla.party-608808. Details
- 'Benson, John Ernest', in Physics in Australia to 1945, R.W. Home, with the assistance of Paula J. Needham, Australian Science Archives Project, June 1995, http://www.asap.unimelb.edu.au/bsparcs/physics/P001599p.htm. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 28 February 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education