Biographical entry Thomas, Andrew D.
- Chemical analyst
Andrew Thomas was the Adelaide City Analyst 1843-1892 and analysed food and milk samples supplied by the City Health Office and the Sanitary Inspectors.
Adelaide City Council Archives
- Andrew Thomas - Records, 1883 - 1894, C 98; Adelaide City Council Archives. Details
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- Collins, David, Chemistry in Australia Bibliography, eScholarship Research Centre, 2009, http://www.eoas.info/ciab.html. Details
- Thomas, Andrew and Ey, William, 'Extracting Cobalt and Nickel from their Ores. (Patent, 2 Sept., 1867)', Specifications of Letters of Registration of Patents for Inventions - South Australia , vol. 1, no. 84, 1848-68. Details
- Thomas, Andrew D., 'Analyses of two samples of South Australian gold', Philosophical Magazine, 1851, pp. 261-2. Details
Created: 20 October 1993, Last modified: 26 February 2018
- Foundation Supporter - Committee to Review Australian Studies in Tertiary Education