Corporate entry Queensland Museum
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Collection Management, History of Australian Engineering, History of Australian Science and History of Australian Technology
The Queensland Museum has six campuses throughout Queensland with its main site located at South Bank, Brisbane.
- Mather, Patricia, A Time for a Museum: a History of the Queensland Museum, Queensland Museum, Brisbane, 1986, 365 pp. Details
- Mack, G., 'The Queensland Museum, 1855-1955', Memoirs of the Queensland Museum, vol. 13, 1956. Details
- Turner, Susan, 'Heber Albert Longman (1880-1954), Queensland Museum scientist: a new bibliography', Memoirs of the Queensland Museum, vol. 51, no. 1, 2005, pp. 237-257. Details
Created: 12 December 2002, Last modified: 3 January 2012