Corporate entry CRC for Technology Enabled Capital Markets (2001 - 2007)
- 1 July 2001
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Industrial or scientific research and Social or Economic Research
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Technology Enabled Capital Markets
- Level 1, ANZ Building, 275 George Street, Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Established in July 2001 with a seven year grant, the Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Technology Enabled Capital Markets carries out research in areas such as language technology, data mining, data visualisation and market design.
In 2007 the CRC for Technology Enabled Capital Markets was replaced by the Capital Markets CRC which received funding until 2014.
2001 - 2007 CRC for Technology Enabled Capital Markets
2007 - 2014 Capital Markets Cooperative Research Centre
- CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, 2002, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/default.aspx. Details
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-643438. Details
Created: 9 May 2002, Last modified: 19 October 2011