Corporate entry CRC for Polymers (1999 - o)
- 1 July 1999
Notting Hill, Victoria, Australia
- Industrial or Scientific Research and Chemical Industries
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Polymers
- 32 Business Park Drive, Notting Hill, Victoria 3168
The Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Polymers was established in July 1999 with a seven year grant. It took the place of the CRC for Polymer Blends and researches many areas including polymer synthesis; chemical, physical, melt rheology and mechanical characterisation; predictive software for the simulation of polymer processing; recycling of plastic waste.
In 2005 the CRC received another 7 year grant, securing its future into 2012.
From their Web site, June 2002: "To be internationally competitive, Australian manufacturing must be at the forefront of advances in polymer science, engineering and technology. The Cooperative Research Centre for Polymers (CRC-P) is assisting by providing critical research links between polymer producers, compounders and processors in industry, and polymer research providers at universities and government research laboratories."
1992 - 1999 CRC for Polymer Blends
1999 - o CRC for Polymers
- Cooperative Research Centres Program, CRC Directory, 2010-2011 edn, Australian Government Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/. Details
- CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, 2002, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/default.aspx. Details
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471346. Details
Created: 9 May 2002, Last modified: 18 October 2011