Corporate entry CRC for Advanced Composite Structures (1996 - o)
- 1 July 1996
Fisherman's Bend, Victoria, Australia
- Manufacturing industry and Industrial or scientific research
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Advanced Composite Structures
- 506 Lorimer Street, Fishermans Bend, Victoria 3207
The Cooperative Research Centre for Advanced Composite Structures Limited (CRC-ACS) is an incorporated joint venture that was founded in 1991 as the Cooperative Research Centre for Aerospace Structures (CRC-AS) and restructured in 1997 with a broader participant base. Further changes took place in 2003 as a new company was establish with new members, and the Australian Government committed to provide base funding support until June 2010.
In 2010 the CRC once more received funding for the following 5 years, up to 2015.
The CRC-ACS's primary aim is to provide a focus for the development of advanced technologies which foster the growth of an efficient, globally-competitive, Australian composite industry. Taken from their website 2.2006)
1991 - 1996 CRC for Aerospace Structures
1996 - o CRC for Advanced Composite Structures
- Cooperative Research Centres Program, CRC Directory, 2010-2011 edn, Australian Government Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/. Details
- CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, 2002, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/default.aspx. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-1471326. Details
Created: 9 May 2002, Last modified: 1 November 2011