Corporate entry CRC for Viticulture (1992 - 2007)
- 1 July 1992
Urrbrae, South Australia, Australia
- Agricultural industry, Plant science and Industrial or scientific research
- Alternative Names
- Cooperative Research Centre for Viticulture
- Plant Research Centre, Hartley Grove, Urrbrae, South Australia 5064
The Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) for Viticulture was established in July 1992. The CRC conducts research in areas such as grape quality attributes, grapevine pests and pathogens and precision viticulture.
From their Web site, May 2002: "The Cooperative Research Centre for Viticulture (CRCV) is Australia's leading viticultural research and development organisation. It is committed to accelerating quality viticultural management from the grapevine to the palate to ensure the economic and environmental sustainability of Australia's grape growing industries." In 1999 it received an additional grant for a period of seven years.
- Cooperative Research Centres Program (Australia), CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, Australian government Publishing Service, Canberra, 1996, 72 pp. Details
- CRC Compendium / Cooperative Research Centres Program, Australia, 2002, https://www.crc.gov.au/Information/default.aspx. Details
- CRC Directory 2010-11, Department of Innovation, Industry, Science and Research, Australian Government, 2010, https://www.crc.gov.au/HTMLDocuments/Documents/PDF/CrcDirectory-ebook-July2010.pdf. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-642064. Details
Created: 8 May 2002, Last modified: 10 August 2010