Corporate entry Department of Building and Construction Economics
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Education and Building or Construction Industries
- Alternative Names
- School of Property, Construction and Project Management (Now known as)
- Melbourne, Victoria
The Department of Building and Construction Economics is part of RMIT University's Faculty of the Constructed Environment. The Department can trace its history back to the late nineteenth century, when building and architectural subjects were first taught at the Working Men's College, a predecessor of RMIT University.
The Department is now known as the School of Property, Construction and Project Management.
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Construction, Infrastructure and Maintenance 2000', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/construction/rmit.htm#285. Details
Created: 13 February 2002, Last modified: 16 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development