Corporate entry School of Business Systems
- Clayton, Victoria, Australia
- Education and Social or Economic Research
- 1st Floor, Building 63, Wellington Road, Monash University - Clayton Campus, Clayton, Victoria 3800
Monash University's School of Business Systems is one of six schools in the Faculty of Information technology. In 2002 there are approximately 650 full-time students enrolled in courses taught by the School. The Faculty of Information technology appears to have been restructured with all former schools being closed. Therefore the School of Business Systems appears to no longer be a separate entity, instead it is a study / research area within the faculty.
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Multimedia 2000', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/multimedia/monash.htm#220. Details
Created: 13 February 2002, Last modified: 20 December 2011
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development