Corporate entry Monash Institute of Reproduction and Development (1991 - 2005)
Clayton, Victoria, Australia
- 1 February 2005
- Education and Medical Research
- Wright Street, Clayton, Victoria 3168
Located in the Monash Medical Centre and part of the Monash University Faculty of Medicine, the Monash Institute of Reproduction and Development was established in 1991. The Institute conducts both medical and biological research into the areas of reproduction and growth.
On February 1, 2005, in recognition of the evolution of its research beyond reproduction and development, MIRD became Monash Institute of Medical Research (MIMR).
Later known as
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Biotechnology (Non-Medical) 1999', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/biotechnology/monash.htm#181. Details
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Medical Biotechnology 2001', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2002, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/medicalbiotech/monashinstitute.htm. Details
Created: 12 February 2002, Last modified: 23 March 2010
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development