Corporate entry Electronics Research Laboratory (1949 - 1955)
Chemistry and Physics Research Laboratory
Salisbury, South Australia, Australia
- Industrial or scientific research
- Salisbury, South Australia
The Electronics Research Laboratory was one of three laboratories, established in 1949 at the Long Range Weapons Establishment in Salisbury. All three new laboratories were collectively known as the Chemistry and Physics Research Laboratory. In 1955 the Electronics Research Laboratory was amalgamated with several other research facilities to form the Weapons Research Establishment.
Created: 16 January 2002, Last modified: 16 March 2006