Corporate entry Sustainable Energy Authority Victoria (2000 - 2005)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Advisory or Regulatory Body, Conservation or Environment and Energy
- Alternative Names
- Sustainability Victoria (Now known as)
- Ground Floor, 215 Spring Street Melbourne, Victoria 3000
The Renewable Energy Authority Victoria (Amendment) Act 2000 established the Sustainable Energy Authority Victoria. The Authority's predecessor was Energy Efficiency Victoria.
October 1 2005 Sustainable Energy Authority Victoria and EcoRecycle Victoria joined forces to become Sustainability Victoria.
From their Web site, December 2001: "The Sustainable Energy Authority is a Victorian Government agency established to contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases, and support and facilitate the development and use of sustainable energy options to achieve environmental and economic benefits for the Victorian community."
Victorian Solar Energy Research Committee
- 1990 Victorian Solar Energy Council
1990 - c. 1998 Renewable Energy Authority Victoria
c. 1998 - 2000 Energy Efficiency Victoria
2000 - 2005 Sustainable Energy Authority Victoria
- 'Renewable Energy Authority Victoria (Amendment) Bill 2000', in Australasian Legal Information Institute, 2000, http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/vic/bill/reavb2000472/. Details
Created: 11 December 2001, Last modified: 4 July 2012