Corporate entry Stephenson and Turner ( - 1995)
- Victoria, Australia
- Building or Construction Industries
The architecture firm of Stephenson and Turner designed the Lucas Heights nuclear reactor in 1955. They merged with John Castles Architect in 1995, forming Castles Stephenson and Turner, or CS&T Pty Ltd.
Created: 10 September 2001, Last modified: 22 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects