Corporate entry Paraburdoo Mine
- Paraburdoo, Western Australia, Australia
- Metallurgy and Mineralogy or mining
- Paraburdoo, Western Australia
The Paraburdoo mine started operations in 1972. The mine was involved in mining, crushing, and processing of iron ore to produce lump and fines ores. The mining pits are expected to run out in 2004. In 2001 Paraburdoo Mine is wholly owned by Rio Tinto and is managed by Hamersley Iron.
- Schaffer, Simon, 'Keeping the Books at Parramatta', in AUBIN, David BIGG, Charlotte and SIBUM, H. Otto (eds), The Heavens on Earth: Observatories and Astronomy in Nineteenth-Century Science and Culture, Duke University Press, Durham, NC, 2010, pp. 118-47. Details
Created: 23 August 2001, Last modified: 20 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects