Browse Entries

Use Trove to find more resources by/about this Corporate entry

  • Trove

Exhibitions

  • The Giant's Eye: the Optical Munitions Exhibition

Corporate entry Optical Munitions Panel (1940 - 1945)

From
June 1940
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
To
November 1945
Functions
Defence Industries and Advisory or regulatory body
Reference No
CA 640
Legal Status
Agency of the Commonwealth of Australia
Location
Melbourne, Victoria

Summary

The Optical Munitions Panel was established in June 1940. The Chair of the Panel was T. H. Laby, until he resigned in 1944 and was replaced by Kerr Grant. The Panel itself was disbanded in 1945.

Published resources

Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions

Online Resources

See also

Ailie Smith