Browse Entries

Use Trove to find more resources by/about this Corporate entry

  • Trove

Corporate entry CSIRO Chemical Research Laboratories (1958 - 1970)

Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation

From
9 October 1958
Fisherman's Bend, Victoria, Australia
To
30 August 1970
Functions
Industrial or Scientific Research and Chemical Industries
Location
Fisherman's Bend, Victoria

Summary

The Chemical Research Laboratories replaced the Division of Industrial Chemistry in 1958. The laboratories consisted of six Divisions, Including the Division of Chemical Physics. In August 1970 the Laboratories were disbanded.

Timeline

 1940 - 1958 CSIRO Division of Industrial Chemistry
       1958 - 1970 CSIRO Chemical Research Laboratories

Related People

Published resources

Books

  • Historical Directory of Council for Scientific and Industrial Research and Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization, 1926-1976, CSIRO, Canberra, 1978, 101 pp. Details

Online Resources

Ailie Smith