Corporate entry CSIRO Office of Space Science and Applications (COSSA) (1988 - 1996)
Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
- 1 Jan 1988
Barton, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- 30 Jun 1996
- Astronomy or Space Science and Industrial or scientific research
- Barton, Australian Capital Territory
The CSIRO Office of Space Science and Applications (COSSA) was established in 1988 and was part of the Institute of Information and Communication Technologies. The Office ceased operations in 1996.
From National Archives of Australia, Agency notes for agency CA 7972; CSIRO Institute of Natural Resources and Environment, 11 August 2000: Office of Space Science and Applications (COSSA), which aims to maximise the environmental, social and economic benefits to Australia arising from research in space-related science and engineering.
Controlling Corporate Bodies
- 'Primary description of agency CA 7972; CSIRO Institute of Natural Resources and Environment. Registration of Entity: 11 July 1994', in RecordSearch, National Archives of Australia, 2000, http://naa12.naa.gov.au/scripts/SearchOld.asp?Number=CA+7972. Details
- Trove, National Library of Australia, 2009, http://nla.gov.au/nla.party-572312. Details
Created: 15 June 2000, Last modified: 16 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects