Corporate entry Bureau of Sugar Experiment Stations (1900 - )
- Advisory or regulatory body and Food or beverage industry
In 1900 an Act of Parliament set up the Bureau of Sugar Experimental Stations.
- Griggs, Peter, 'Defeating Cane Diseases: Plant Pathologists and the Development of Disease Control Strategies in the Australian Sugar Cane Industry, 1920-1950', Historical Records of Australian Science, vol. 18, no. 1, 2007, pp. 43-73. Details
- Kerr, John D., 'Introduction of statistical design and analysis by the Queensland Bureau of Sugar Experiment Stations', Australian Journal of Statistics, vol. 30, B, 1988, pp. 44-53. Details
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_b.html. Details
Created: 15 June 2000, Last modified: 20 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects