Corporate entry Biotechnology Australia Pty Ltd
- Roseville, New South Wales, Australia
- Medical Research, Industrial or scientific research and Biotechnology
- Roseville New South Wales
Biotechnology Australia was in existence in 1988. Skills covered included: immunology, biological chemistry, applied microbiology, entomology, bioengineering as well as recombinant DNA techniques.
- Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering, Technology in Australia 1788-1988, Online edn, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, Melbourne, 3 May 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/tia/index_b.html. Details
Created: 2 June 2000, Last modified: 4 May 2006
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects