Corporate entry Waite Campus (1991 - )
The University of Adelaide
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Education and Agricultural industry
- Adelaide, South Australia
The Waite Campus was known, since its foundation in 1924, as the Waite Agricultural Research Institute. In 1991 the Institute became part of the University of Adelaide's newly formed Faculty of Agricultural and Natural Resource Sciences.
Created: 6 April 2000, Last modified: 17 June 2010
- Foundation Supporter - ARC Learned Academies' Special Projects