Corporate entry Victoria University of Technology (1915 - 1990s)
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Melbourne, Victoria
Victoria University of Technology consisted of fourteen campuses in Melbourne's western suburbs and could trace its origins from 1915. In addition to its TAFE division the University had four faculties; Arts, Business, Human Development, and Engineering & Science. In the late 1990s Victoria University of Technology changed its name to become Victoria University.
Encyclopedia of Australian Science Exhibitions
- Department of State and Regional Development, Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/awvs.htm. Details
Created: 11 February 2000, Last modified: 22 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development