Corporate entry School of Ecology and Environment
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Education and Conservation or Environment
- Melbourne, Victoria
Deakin University's School of Ecology and Environment is part of the Faculty of Science and Technology. Areas the School specialises in include: Ecology, Earth Sciences, Environmental Science & Management as well as Aquatic Sciences.
The school no longer exists and was most likely incorporated into the School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
School of Aquatic Science and Natural Resource Management
School of Ecology and Environment
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Construction, Infrastructure and Maintenance 2000', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/construction/deakin.htm#278. Details
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Cleaner Production and Waste Management 1999', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/cleaner/deakin.htm#14. Details
Created: 10 February 2000, Last modified: 21 March 2006
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development