Corporate entry Department of Computer Science (1980 - )
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Education and Computer Technology or Multimedia
- Alternative Names
- School of Computer Science and Information Technology, RMIT (Now known as)
- Melbourne, Victoria
RMIT University's Department of Computer Science is part of the Faculty of Applied Science. By the end of the 20th century there were approximately 2000 students studying in the department, which is located at both the Melbourne and Bundoora Campuses of RMIT University.
It is now known as the School of Computer Science and Information technology.
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Multimedia 2000', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/multimedia/rmit.htm#225. Details
- Department of State and Regional Development, 'Information, Computer and Communication Technologies 1999', in Guides to Current Research in Victorian Universities, Australian Science and Technology Heritage Centre, 2000, http://www.austehc.unimelb.edu.au/asaw/exhib/awvs/infotech/rmit.htm#136. Details
Created: 16 December 1999, Last modified: 4 May 2006
- Foundation Supporter - Victoria Department of State and Regional Development