Archival Resources Details Department of Otolaryngology - Bionic Ear Records
- Collection Title
- Department of Otolaryngology - Bionic Ear Records
- The University of Melbourne Archives
- Date Range
- 1949 - 2000
The 'Department of Otolaryngology - Bionic Ear Records' consist of 192 boxes at the University of Melbourne Archives. The records related to Professor Graeme Clark's (and associates) research activities at the University of Melbourne's Department of Otolaryngology, Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital, and, the Bionic Ear Institute.
General Administration; Funding; Hearing Prosthesis Project; Nucleus and Cochlear; Food and Drug Administration; Conferences, Promotional Materials, Advertising; Journals; Research and Development; Protocol Books; Personal Notebooks; Patents; Theses and Reprints; Surgical Techniques and Developments; Patient Case Histories and Ethics Committee; Overseas Patient Evaluation; Photographs and Slides; Children's Clinical Program; Australian Bionic Ear and Hearing Research Institute; and US National Institute of Health (NIH); Audiology; Tickle Talker; Museum of Victoria RE Bionic Ear Collection; Human Communication Research Centre (HCRC); External Organisations; Departmental Publications; Research; National Health and Medical Research Council (NH&MRC); Cochlear Implantation for Infants and Children; Singular Publishing Group Inc.; The Cooperative Research Centre for Cochlear Implant, Speech and Hearing Research (CRC); Administration; Financial; Correspondence; Professor Clark's Personal Files; Staff Research; GMC Lectures and Talks; Cochlear Implant Clinic Ltd; Conferences; National Institutes of Health.
Records from: Professor Graeme Clark, Dr Peter Blamey (Combionic Program); Associate Professor R Shepherd; Dr Ian Forster (Engineer); Lois Martin, Richard Dowell (Audiologists); Jim Patrick (Engineer); Dr Y.C. Tong (Joe); Dr H.L. (Lee) Seldon.
- 192 boxes
- Apply to the University of Melbourne Archives for access.
- Australian Academy of Science (1954 - )
- Australian Science Archives Project, The University of Melbourne (1985 - 1999)
- Bionic Ear Institute (1983 - 2011)
- Cochlear Limited (1985 - )
- Cochlear Pty Ltd (1983 - 1984)
- Commonwealth of Australia (1901 - )
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Commonwealth of Australia (1949 - )
- Cooperative Research Centres Program (1990 - )
- Deafness Foundation of Victoria
- Department of Otolaryngology, The University of Melbourne (1970 - )
- Faculty of Medicine, The University of Melbourne (1876 - 1991)
- Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, The University of Melbourne (1991 - )
- Ian Clunies Ross Memorial Foundation (1959 - )
- Museum of Victoria (1983 - 1998)
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC), Commonwealth of Australia (1936 - )
- National Museum of Australia (1980 - )
- Pacific Dunlop Limited (1986 - 2002)
- Powerhouse Museum, State of New South Wales (1988 - )
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) (1927 - )
- Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital (1863 - )
- Black, Raymond C.
- Blamey, Peter J.
- Busby, Peter A.
- Clark, Graeme Milbourne (1935 - )
- Forster, Ian C.
- Irlicht, Laurence
- McDermott, Hugh J.
- Millar, John Bruce
- Money, David
- O'Leary, Stephen John
- Patrick, James (Jim) Finlay
- Saunders, Rod
- Seldon, Henry Lee
- Seligman, Peter M.
- Shepherd, Robert Keith
- Tong, Yit Chow (Joe)
- Xu, Shi-Ang